Ryder’s Toy Roundup!!! The Richards Family is having a toy drive for Children’s Hospital. We would like to gather up as many new toys (no stuffed animals), coloring books, dvd’s, ect. and donate them in Ryder’s name on his birthday. The toys would go to the playrooms in the hospital starting with the floor Ryder spent most of his time on. For most of these kids these toys bring a joy we can never understand. Please help us make a sick child’s day. Donations can be sent to or dropped off at 12942 Lillian St Omaha, NE 68138 or you can call or send fb message and we will arrange pick up if you are local. We are taking a long list of toys and things posted under my notes, as well as gift certificates and cash (all cash will be used to buy new toys to donate) Thank you all so much, help us celebrate our little angels birthday.
♥ RTR ♥
We will also have bins located in the UNO Choir room where you can put donations. We would like to have all donations collected by October 12 before Fall break starts.
To better assist you with decisions regarding donations, we offer these guidelines:
- All toys and gifts must be newly purchased in their original packaging. Please do not gift wrap toys. (See attached list for suggestions) Children’s Hospital wish list 2012
- We cannot accept:
- Used toys or used stuffed animals, including stuffed animals that have not been played with but have been on display in a home
- Stuffed animals or toys exposed to a smoking environment
- Toys or games that depict violence
- Donations of candy, gum or other food for our patients, families or staff
- Latex balloons, due to potential allergic reactions
- VHS tapes